I love cookies. Especially when they are nutritionally balanced, delicious and hot out of the oven! These are perfect for the kiddies – full of slow releasing carbohydrates, healthy fats and fibre.
4-Ingredients Breakfast Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 50g dark chocolate (70-85%)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients, except dark chocolate, to a food processor and process until combined.
- Add 1 tbsp of mixture to a lined baking tray and flatten into cookie shape. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Top with a little piece of dark chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.